"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so that you will learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
Marilyn Monroe

Friday, June 27, 2008

A Thought For Life

I feel like I am adding lots of posts in a short amount of time. Probably because I read others and they have so much history already, I feel like I am playing catch up. Plus I don't like seeing so little when I log in. Well...I added a quote to the top of my blog that I wish I had a zillion years ago. I really like it. I think I am going to make some sort of wall hanging with it on it and hang it in my home so that I can remember why things aren't always perfect. Thanks Lindsay, for having it on your facebook page! Who knew Marilyn Monroe was so insightful.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

hi jamie! so good to hear from you, my birthday buddy. things are going well for me. just working and playing hard. ;) your girls are just adorable. it sounds like your youngest is a handful. love it! i bet she's a lot of fun.

Lindsay Cutler said...

haha...ya who knew she was inspirational! Her publicist probably wrote it. hahahah I'm so excited for Trial Lake!!!