"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so that you will learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kyley & Water

Kyley loves water. I don't know which she likes more drinking it or playing in it. Here She is drinking the water out of our dog's dish then filling it back up out of the other dog's bucket and drinking some more. The other day there was a puddle of water in the same chairs that are in these pictures and she was on tip toe slurping the water out of the puddle. Gross! yet really quite funny. I ran to get the camra and the first one I found was the video camra, so, once I figure out how to ad a video clip to this I will add it. You can even hear the little sluuuuuuurp. She will even lay on her tummy in the bath tub after the water has drained and slurp water off the floor of the tub. I think that is worse than out of the chairs! If there is water She will drink it. Forget about the cup. Now not only will I have to worry about her drowning in streams, lakes and so on, I have to worry about her trying to drink it and ending up with giardia or some other bacteria or disease. But as long as the water is safe it sure is funny watching her.


2 comments:

Lindsay Cutler said...

YAY!!! Welcome to the world of BLOGGING!!!!!!! haha. Lets have a goal to have EVERYONE in the family have a blog. :-) what do you think? I love your girls. And for being new at blogging, you sure have a cute page!!! Talk to you soon!

Rosemarie Horne said...

A girl after my own heart! I love getting wet and I love water! Hooray for summer and water we can pour on ourselves! LOL!