"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so that you will learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
Marilyn Monroe

Monday, June 30, 2008

New Background

Yeah! I have a new background. My first one was cute but it just didn't feel like me. After several hours of messing around with editing the template I think I have finally created something that is much more me. Thanks Megan for your help finding the websites with instructions on how to create my own template. After our big family Trial Lake trip I think I am going to attempt to change the background to a picture of the mountains. But my tree backgrounds works for me too so we'll see what stay's in the end. The photo that Don and I used for our wedding anouncement was actually a picture of us in a tree on a camping trip so I think it fits well.

3 comments:

meg 'n' rich said...

Hey! I love the new background. Good job! You figured out how to make the tree hold still. Is that what you wanted to do? Are you wanting to make the green paper hold still too? Email me if you need more help... richmeg2000@yahoo.com

Auds Beck said...

Jamie

Cool background. It's fun to hear from you again. Cute fam. You can check out our blog at ohiobecks.blogspot.com
Audrey

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى