Saturday night we all went climbing with some family. I am brand new to climbing (it was only my 2nd time) while Don and the rest of my family have been doing it for a while. I learned for the millionth time that I am very out of shape. I am not the biggest fan of heights either, but I am working on that...slowly. We had lots of fun. We are even trying to teach Hailey to climb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun. I am so glad you found my blog!! How are things? You're off to a great start on your blog!! I'm excited to get to check in on you!!
Your new background looks great. Glad you figured it out. The deleted comment on here was me, by the way. I accidentally published my first comment twice. :)
Where did you go rock climbing? Were you with your side of the family? It looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment